Policies that suit your needs.
Hemisphere Educational Travel provides the following Optional Travel Protection Insurance Plans through Travel Insured International, Inc. If you have any questions in regards to your policy or need to file a claim, please contact Travel Insured at 800-243-3174. You will need your GROUP NUMBER which is provided on page 2 of your Group Tour Participation Agreement. ALL POLICIES MUST BE PURCHASED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF YOUR FIRST DEPOSIT TO RECEIVE ALL OF THE COVERAGE BENEFITS. THE COST OF THE POLICY IS LISTED ON YOUR TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS FORM.
Hemisphere strongly recommends this product as we are not responsible for the following scenarios resulting in tour cancellation or additional costs (hotel, meals or other expenses) beyond the cost of what is included in your tour package:
- Flu pandemics, illnesses or medical conditions
- Weather delays
- Flight cancellations or delays
- Participant qualifies for extracurricular activities (athletic competitions, state tournaments, band,scholastic events, etc)
- School related scenarios (suspensions, bad grades, etc)
- Or any other scenarios beyond the control of Hemisphere Educational Travel
Please click on the following links to review the description of benefits. If you are unsure of what policy applies to your group, please call 1-800-323-6439 and ask for the Group Department:
- Student Comprehensive Plan with the Cancel for Any Reason Benefit
- Student Comprehensive Plan – Washington State residents (cancel for any reason benefit does not apply)
- Group Deluxe Protection Plan with the Cancel for Any Reason Benefit
- Group Deluxe Protection Plan – Washington State residents (cancel for any reason benefit does not apply)
The insurance plans listed above provide the following benefits:(pending claim approval from Travel Insured)
- Cancel For Any Reason
(not available for residents of WA)-in the event you need to cancel from the tour for 'any reason' (tour dates conflict with an extracurricular activity, school board restrictions, bad grades/suspensions, parents changing their minds, or any other reason)
- Cancel For Medical Reasons
- Trip Cancellation
- Trip Interruption
- Travel Delays
- Missed Flight Connections
- Loss of Baggage and Personal Effects
- Overnight Expenses as a Result of a Travel Delay
- And more...
Please review the Description of Benefits above for coverage eligibility and amounts.